• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea throw the game away really badly here totally in control. Tuchel won't be happy

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Malky

Established Member
Rice outshining Daniel Apartey.

When are we playing West Ham?

:shivering:
Question is what excuse for the defeat will Arteta go with? London Derby, Young squad, individual error, weather, injuries?? I would say " blame himself, or his tactics" but that'll never happen.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Rice, Bowen and Antonio have got the hearts of lions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham against Liverpool were deservedly winners today they got big help from Mendy lol. Still that big win i wish we have that luck sometimes

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Question is what excuse for the defeat will Arteta go with? London Derby, Young squad, individual error, weather, injuries?? I would say " blame himself, or his tactics" but that'll never happen.

"They managed to beat Chelsea, the champions of Europe. We have nothing to be ashamed of."

Latest posts+

Top Bottom