• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Does AM want West Ham to finish above us :lol:

You can’t hate on them. A team that’s playing football, the way it should be and none of this robotic stuff.

If robots were my thing then I’d watch Transformers or a Harry Kane interview.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for Neves vs Hendo now, two of the best!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wow! Some result for West Ham. Moyesie going on a title push.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Westham certainly got lucky today with the Jorginho back pass and the Masuaku goal, but it highlights what has been consistent all season. If you’re prepared to have a go at the top teams, you can get a result. Sounds simple, but that is often our undoing. That hesitation and temerity.

Reactions: Kav

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Westham against Liverpool were deservedly winners today they got big help from Mendy lol. Still that big win i wish we have that luck sometimes
You make your own luck. We never would have got today’s result because we would have dropped deep and not pressured Chelsea.

We both know that man, come on!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mendy looking shaky of late. He was spared against Man U by the fact it was Fred

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You make your own luck. We never would have got today’s result because we would have dropped deep and not pressured Chelsea.

Our win against Chelsea was insanely lucky. This was more than luck.

Malky

Established Member
You can’t hate on them. A team that’s playing football, the way it should be and none of this robotic stuff.

If robots were my thing then I’d watch Transformers or a Harry Kane interview.
I want us to finish above West Ham, obviously, but I agree - when a team shows heart and plays like that you've just got to put your hands up and say " fair enough, they deserve it " Our game against United on Thursday is perfect example, we turned into cowards when we scored, if that was West Ham they would of put them to the sword when the chance was there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We wouldn't because we would have chased the game like westham today. 😜

TriniGunner

You seriously think West Ham have the better squad?

They're obviously better coached. Bowen and Rice would start at Arsenal they actually have a group of players that want to score goals. I still don't know what our attacking plan is when we're on the field. In addition, what I see from West Ham is a bunch of players that hardly make mistakes and that goes a long way during 90 mins of football. We've got players you can count on that would make a 10 yard bad pass...it's ridiculous. I'm a coach of an U23 team and is the one thing we drill into our players, TAKE RISKS AND MINIMIZE THE MISTAKES.

Latest posts

Top Bottom