• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also why Lukaku is getting back to his PL manutd days so far apart from the game against Mari and Holding he done nothing useful ffs

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I want us to finish above West Ham, obviously, but I agree - when a team shows heart and plays like that you've just got to put your hands up and say " fair enough, they deserve it " Our game against United on Thursday is perfect example, we turned into cowards when we scored, if that was West Ham they would of put them to the sword when the chance was there.
West Ham should have got a draw today AT HOME
We should have got a draw AWAY at Old Trafford.
small margins tbh.

GunnerUK

Lakaku just Doesn’t have the mentality Or skill required to cut it in English Premier League. Sure looks world class In a bang average Italian league but over here He is piss poor always has been for any team is played for.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
More impressive thing from West Ham for me is they've conceded 2 goals at home twice to Liverpool and now Chelsea in recent weeks, yet still come away with the 6 points. That shows that they have got a very impressive attack, which you wouldn't think looking at it on paper.

Moyes has done a fantastic job there, no doubt about it.

REWB

No, we wouldnt have deserved a draw. De Gea did one difficult save i think.
Mate, Martenelli missed a 1 on 1, Auba missed a 1 on 1, Saka numerous chances on the far post. Acting like we didnt create any chances lol

Kav

Established Member
It’s the simplicity of attacking your opponent and having the courage to try. Our players don’t do it enough and when they do it is very repetitive and mechanical. We attack in a systemic way. It’s coached boring and ineffective.

Teams like West ham and Leeds just have a proper go. That’s e one area I really want us to improve on the mentality aspect. Stop fearing opponents and show the world how good we are.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

We're stuck with a complete bum manager ffs as Westham are doing bits

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
No, we wouldnt have deserved a draw. De Gea did one difficult save i think.
Ramsdale same apart from the goals.

More shots than Man U & if take away their pen (dont forget we had a decent shout for one) the XG stats that people love so much on here say game should have been a draw.

At the end of the day we gave away a silly pen & that cost us a result.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Top 4 defo gone I feel. Hope we implode if thats the case. The sooner Arteta is gone the better

Camus

Trusted ⭐
absolutely love that West Ham win not least because it leaves some people with egg or their faces who were adamant that if we beat Everton we go 4th so the United lose wasn’t a big deal and so need to get upset over it :lol: You love to see it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom