• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What do you guys think of Jonathan David in January? City are my pick for league and CL

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Willock had goals in him
Has he even scored this season so far? Was on a real purple patch last season at the end, but before and after I don't think so. No, we sold him at just the right time. Good luck to the lad! He will not last long at Newcastle once the real money comes in I assume.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Danny Rose lost his pace, and it's completely killed his game, he can't do anything out there now...no awareness, no positional sense, no passing, no defensive ability.

He's just some unlikeable fat guy wondering around, but you can't tell him to **** off, as he brought the football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When is the world ready to talk about Moyesh winning the title?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember when @Makingtrax used to argue that *team better than us* also lost today so our **** result was ok. Ahhh, the good old days 🤗

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Since AM has given up on Arsenal catching West Ham 15 games into the season, thought I would just go one better...
Ahh, I get it. Well if we’re being serious and with West Ham already in the 2022 CL semis, we should ask if we’re ready to talk about them being champs of Europe. I’m waiting for the clamour for Moyes to take over Mikel, personally.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

95% of AM said Bernardo Silva was finished you know. :lol: :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Absolute **** posting here... When Chelsea were leading people were gassing up tuchel n ****ting on arteta once west ham started leading all talk is about west ham n moyes n more ****ting on arteta while tuchel is forgiven

Btw we did the double over Chelsea last season.. That is also conveniently forgiven while bringing up our covid + injury stricken squad facing this Chelsea team
Don't care if the away fixture was lucky.. Mendy conceding here was lucky as well..

Anyway as I said before in this thread, glad west ham won. Don't want Chelsea to win anything (can't even enjoy this coz anytime they are gonna drop points, people here are just gonna repeat the same boring thing again and again)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom