• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I told yous this Chelsea team cannot chat to Liverpool and City.
Ngl I never saw much in Ziyech but he's doing the business now, Tuchel has literally got everyone balling now. All these guys were struggling under Lampard now doing the business, then you've got a guy like RLC who's never got a real chance outwith a spell under Sarri. This is what a good manager is capable of. That being said he's had a lot of talent to work with at Chelsea but a few of these guys have done a whole 180 under him.
Just few pages earlier you said tuchel has everyone balling... Just changing based on who is leading :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Southampton outplaying Brighton and deservedly gone ahead
That will sure upset the potter fan club.
Got a point at the death.

I like potter, but certain people cream over him far too much & were holding up Brighton as a stick to beat Arteta early in the season.

Dont think he has actually won a game of football now in 10?
Then again same sort of people were also waxing about rafa early doors & hes not on a good run at the mo is he?

Although no doubt some of the pathetic numpties on here will hope he gets back on track monday so they can sharpen their knives for Arteta :facepalm:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I still can’t get the logic of the man’s subs or his lineup. If you are going to play Mo, then why play Nuno and Ode.?And why play Mo the whole match when we were chasing it? Don’t play Pepe but play Eddie? It was a really badly managed match

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just few pages earlier you said tuchel has everyone balling... Just changing based on who is leading :lol:

I think Tuchel is doing a good job but Chelsea lack the all round quality that City and Liverpool have, Tuchel is doing well for Chelsea to even be up there. No idea how those two posts contradict each other tbh.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I think Tuchel is doing a good job but Chelsea lack the all round quality that City and Liverpool have, Tuchel is doing well for Chelsea to even be up there. No idea how those two posts contradict each other tbh.
I think Arteta is doing a good job but Arsenal lack the all round quality that City Liverpool , Chelsea & Man U have.
:lol:Do you think something similar to the 2nd Post would ever be possible ? ;)

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Depressing seeing teams being coached the correct way, with the correct mentality.

We're stuck with Mr 8th place Lego.

giphy.gif

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Reckon we'll lose monday cause yeah charity FC.

What's that Everton? you haven't won in 4 months, don't cha worry charity fc in town for xmas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That will sure upset the potter fan club.
Got a point at the death.

I like potter, but certain people cream over him far too much & were holding up Brighton as a stick to beat Arteta early in the season.

Dont think he has actually won a game of football now in 10?
Then again same sort of people were also waxing about rafa early doors & hes not on a good run at the mo is he?

Although no doubt some of the pathetic numpties on here will hope he gets back on track monday so they can sharpen their knives for Arteta :facepalm:
Potter is an good manager and deserve to manage club better than Brighton yes i think now 9 without win but they been very unlucky with injures

mirrorstares

Would happily switch positions on the table with Brighton if it meant Potterball

With what they waste every match Auba would be back to getting a brace per game. Meanwhile we have to pretend every single touch we do in the opposition box is a 1v1 our players should score just to be aligned with the football lobotomy called Artetaball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I feel Tuchel is getting the absolute best of the this Chelsea squad, tbh.

They have some elite players, but others feel very average to me...player wise, I don't think it's as good as some of the Chelsea teams I have seen in the past.

Didn't really rate him before Chelsea, but definitely feel he is the main reason for how well they are doing.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I feel Tuchel is getting the absolute best of the this Chelsea squad, tbh.

They have some elite players, but others feel very average to me...player wise, I don't think it's as good as some of the Chelsea teams I have seen in the past.

Didn't really rate him before Chelsea, but definitely feel he is the main reason for how well they are doing.
The only really ****e player they have is Alonso, and it was rarely he played until Chilwell got injured, it's just they have suspect goalkeepers.

And defenders prone to mistakes

Latest posts+

Top Bottom