• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Would happily switch positions on the table with Brighton if it meant Potterball

With what they waste every match Auba would be back to getting a brace per game. Meanwhile we have to pretend every single touch we do in the opposition box is a 1v1 our players should score just to be aligned with the football lobotomy called Artetaball.
😂I think most Arsenal supporters would likely sooner sit higher in the table.

You do realise you are totally free to switch clubs if being an Arsenal fan isnt up to your specific requirements :bye:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I feel Tuchel is getting the absolute best of the this Chelsea squad, tbh.

They have some elite players, but others feel very average to me...player wise, I don't think it's as good as some of the Chelsea teams I have seen in the past.

Didn't really rate him before Chelsea, but definitely feel he is the main reason for how well they are doing.

They have more good than bad players tbf. Tuchel made good system when a lot of players look even better. Something that Klopp did at Liverpool as well. If Chelsea would finish outside top 4 with this squad,it will be all down to manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Chelsea would finish outside top 4 with this squad,it will be all down to manager.

Agree.

But I don't really think it's a Premier League or Champions League winning team, player wise...have it behind City and Liverpool, in that regard.

Think he has been one of the best managers in the world this past year.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Agree.

But I don't really think it's a Premier League or Champions League winning team, player wise...have it behind City and Liverpool, in that regard.

Think he has been one of the best managers in the world this past year.

Yeah,but overall Klopp is better manager than Tuchel and think that Liverpool's squad is slightly better than Chelsea. Pep just has top players in every position and great bench,so he can beat smaller teams with ease in EPL and City is just better drilled in this competition than Liverpool and Chelsea.

Tuchel is still behind those two in general imo,apart from last season ofc. But it can turn around if he wins EPL and do good job somewhere else outside Chelsea in future.Klopp is better than Pep without dobut.

mirrorstares

Chelsea already proved their worth, the CL final wasn't a lucky result, it was Tuchel taking full advantage of the mistake Pep made

They'll be up there once they get a proper midfielder instead of Saul. As for the match both managers got their comments right, Tuchel knows it was down to silly mistakes and Moyes knows his team can do even better.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Chelsea have kante jorginho kovacic rlc and Saul and still need another midfielder to compete?

mirrorstares

Yes, that's their key area.

They were on course to make a ridiculous defensive record until injuries happened there. To keep that kind of performance they need better than the likes of washed up Saul or inconsistent rlc.

To keep up with Pool and City they need to be able to enjoy the depth in that zone City has when they can just sub on De Bruyne, or Pool has when an important attacking piece like Firmino gets injured.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In starting a conversation AM not ready for but my belief that Declan Rice is the best midfielder in the league grows more firm every week

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

****ing Burnley letting Newcastle win. The ****s will be finishing higher than us next season if they stay up.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

****ing Burnley letting Newcastle win. The ****s will be finishing higher than us next season if they stay up.

Their scedule now is a real nightmare though.

Lets hope Vieira piss on Ralf's parade today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why are the United fans singing Carrick's song? He's gone, he can't hear you.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
United fans overdoing the Vieira chant a bit here, would work if they scored a goal, but doing it every 10 mins at 0-0 is a bit pathetic.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Palace looking more and more comfortable the longer this goes on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom