• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 19 (Dec 26 & 27)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
9-EAB7889-431-E-458-F-8734-3-F991569-CFB5.jpg

5-BD4-CB69-12-B8-4-DD9-89-AC-7-C60252-E31-BF.jpg

Bad start:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Yep And doubtless more to come. Probably helps us re the Carabaou cup semi as its an even better reason to keep it to one leg at the Emirates for reasons of fixture congestion and given that Pool and Chelski are both in the CL. If they’ve delayed this game, the semi seems unlikely to take place in the week commencing 3 January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really amaze me how they refusing to postpone one round of fixtures. The players and managers have meeting with PL today . We can't be forced to play every game while others having extra few days of rest this is ridiculous

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Really amaze me how they refusing to postpone one round of fixtures. The players and managers have meeting with PL today . We can't be forced to play every game while others having extra few days of rest this is ridiculous

You can postpone this round and then the midweek fixtures could have a lot more postponements anyway. People will be mixing with other families over Christmas so there’s bound to be a lot more players who will test positive over the next week.

They should either cancel all festive football or leave it as it is and work on a game by game basis.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You can postpone this round and then the midweek fixtures could have a lot more postponements anyway. People will be mixing with other families over Christmas so there’s bound to be a lot more players who will test positive over the next week.

They should either cancel all festive football or leave it as it is and work on a game by game basis.
Yes for me they should have postponed the festive period there will so many positive cases

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d rather play our game even if we have a few cases.

Think we’d have enough to win and all the clubs with postponements are going to struggle later on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’d rather play our game even if we have a few cases.

Think we’d have enough to win and all the clubs with postponements are going to struggle later on.
I'd rather that too but seeing wolves game getting postponed meaning they'll have extra days rest and we only have less than 48 hours rest.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It’s what the NFL is doing tbf :lol:

Americans are built different.
It would be fascinating to see a study into whether the virus can spread during any sporting activities. We might see asymptomatic players who test positive being allowed to play if the findings are good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It would be fascinating to see a study into whether the virus can spread during any sporting activities. We might see asymptomatic players who test positive being allowed to play if the findings are good.

I guess the major spreading risks are the dressing rooms right?

Also might not be a coincidence that indoor sports like the NBA and NHL are smashed with cases right now.

Think asymptomatic players are good to go in the NFL if they’re vaxed. Long term that’s probably the plan here.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom