• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 19 (Dec 26 & 27)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ronaldo must be the worst team mate ever. He don’t even celebrate when others score and is overly demanding even when he plays poorly.
Love how he is poisoning that team from within! Think this has been Pep's greatest achievement. Making ManU go full in for Ronaldo by feigning interest. Proper Machiavellian **** right there! Love it! Yesterday is probably the happiest I have been in a while seeing United play that poorly. What an absolute **** performance! :drool:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Cavani > Martinelli as well for me. Reckon if we had him up top he’d bag.

That being said, United’s squad is ageing bad.
Their squad is an absolute mess. Must be almost impossible to set up and coach. Their defence and midfield base is just piss poor.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Their squad is an absolute mess. Must be almost impossible to set up and coach. Their defence and midfield base is just piss poor.

Fully fit it’s not that bad. De Gea, Shaw, Maggy, Varane, AWB, McSauce, Pogba, Bruno, Ronny, Rashford, Greenwood is more than enough

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Fully fit it’s not that bad. De Gea, Shaw, Maggy, Varane, AWB, McSauce, Pogba, Bruno, Ronny, Rashford, Greenwood is more than enough
Individually they are fine, but as a functioning team they are not good. Too many players that are better when others around them do the hard work. Good luck in making that lot into a hardworking cohesive unit! Rangnick has his work cut out for him for sure. They went to Newcastle and got played off the park. Newcastle who have won the great total of 1 (one) game so far!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Individually they are fine, but as a functioning team they are not good. Too many players that are better when others around them do the hard work. Good luck in making that lot into a hardworking cohesive unit! Rangnick has his work cut out for him for sure. They went to Newcastle and got played off the park. Newcastle who have won the great total of 1 (one) game so far!

Yeah don’t get me wrong, but a good coach would have them firing.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Cavani > Martinelli as well for me. Reckon if we had him up top he’d bag.

That being said, United’s squad is ageing bad.

I rate Cavani tbh but I’d take Gabi over him right now. Gabi should nick his bow and arrow celebration, it’s a beauty.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom