• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 20 (Dec 28-30)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Malky

Established Member
Hassenhuttl, potter and dyche please 🙏
United will scrape past Burnley, Ronaldo will score a tap-in and we'll have their fans calling him the best in the world again :facepalm:.Can see Chelsea dropping points, but think Sp**s will beat Southampton comfortably.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need So'ton and Watford to win today. Wouldn't put my mortgage on it happening though, Conte seems to have given Kane the kick up the arse he needed. His goal against Palace was clinical.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have always liked ASM and Joelinton. Liverpool cherry picked players from teams in the bottom half of the table. We would do well to do the same.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Southampton always bend over for Sp**s. Expecting the usual Kane/Son stat padding session.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Love seeing two goalkeepers on the Palace and Norwich benches.

Covid just makes everything so unpredictable

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

How did Emerson Royal avoid a booking for simulation there? Absolutely pathetic didn't even get touched :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Kind of gutted we don't have a game today now but I suppose the rest is handy. Everything going our way.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom