• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 20 (Dec 28-30)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ain’t listened to Budden since they broke up. They had a good thing going with Rory/Mail.

Don’t listen to anyone podcast now.
Podcast game is so dry nowadays that I started rewatching some old Hot Ones episodes on YouTube. :facepalm:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I bet @Riou wishes he worked with Callen. Happy days.

Hilarious mate, you are a regular comedian...

maxresdefault.jpg

..hope you enjoy your new year's dinner, ya fat ****!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best thing about the Delia stuff was when it all came out, Callen had just had his eyelids done so was wearing sunglasses during the reaction video to it.

Don’t listen to that **** now, absolute tools the lot of them.
Schaub somehow became a comedian too. Guy isn’t funny at all.

Rogan is pants too at comedy, his mates act like he’s Chapelle or something.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

In England we got this weird thing now where there are lots of podcasts, talking about music, culture, football, buts it’s the same guys going on each other’s podcasts.
Seen Chunkz & Filly on Mo Gilligan, that was alright.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

In England we got this weird thing now where there are lots of podcasts, talking about music, culture, football, buts it’s the same guys going on each other’s podcasts.
bro :lol:

The overlap with lippylickshot, zeze mills and these guys on every channel is nuts, thought it was just me.

Top Bottom