• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 21 (Jan 1-3)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

ruben-neves.jpg

OnlyOne 🤜🤛 Neves dominating United in 4K

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is why the Sp**s game is so important to win, so that these clowns can see what they already dealing with over here, in our incomplete form.

Still very much in denial over there.
We already beaten Leicester Sp**s and westham who all were predicted finishing ahead of us. But i agree the Sp**s game is very important now

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We already beaten Leicester Sp**s and westham who all were predicted finishing ahead of us. But i agree the Sp**s game is very important now

We must go there and win, and we can do it.

I want to see what our so called pundits have to say then.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said it last season and now again, you have to take these chances to get top 4. We’ve got the 5th best squad in the league and Utd are ****e, it’s in our shooting range and not a big ask.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In other news the ball bag is getting flamed by Everton fans on Twitter after twerking for his mate Rafa all year.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Must say Juan mata beard has to be an elite human being to read all these posts and still post like a mature fan.

I could never

Top Bottom