• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 21 (Jan 1-3)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

post the highlights bro
Even a **** traore was looking like messi compared to rashford.
Rashford reminds me of Adnan. Where he tore it up for a bit but then fell back.

Both players suited a counter attack format but struggled to play as a team.

For me it's simple.n these players simply didnt get the development they deserved due to how our club has been since SAF.
He's just Walcott with better shooting (even right now that has gone). When his speed decline even more with age and injuries he would be useless and done as a top flight footballer.
He is turning into Welbeck, which I am extremely disappointed to see. Although he did look decent when he was moved into the #10 role against Newcastle.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I genuinely think Dan James would have suited Rangnick more than this current iteration of Rashford.
The amount of times he gives the ball away or runs straight into the opposition is unreal. You never have any faith in him to finish when he's through, he's getting as bad as the likes of Cleverly, Lingard and Welbeck at this point.
Hes not better than Bowen either. Really nose dived as a player.

Hes in his prime too and cant afford to do this.
This is a guy who has scored 20+ goals in all competitions the past two seasons and look at the reactions. :lol::lol:

Tom Mix

Said it last season and now again, you have to take these chances to get top 4. We’ve got the 5th best squad in the league and Utd are ****e, it’s in our shooting range and not a big ask.
I'd say - player for player - our squad is at least the 4th best in the division. Now that Mikel and Prince Albert have got them playing, 4th place trophy should, logically, be well within reach.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom