• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 61,978

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lovely day for Kane btw, had the whole Sp**s stadium singing his name, making history and all the meanwhile massively contributed to helping his true club stay top of the league.

What a day for the legend.
Must be so weird being a Sp**s legend while knowing deep down you’re an Arsenal fan. :lol:

I bet him and Kulusevski meet up in secret to talk about our season. 🤣

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It is crazy people think a guy who scored 25 goals in 20 league matches is crap now. He doesn’t suit City’s style but honestly tons of their players are having bad years all at once. Silva, Gundo, Rodri, De Bruyne, Walker, and Foden have been really poor this season. To me they got dissension in the lockeroom and look tired and complacent. It is just a team that has played a ton of competitions and won a ton lately and needs a reset.

The question is can Pep get the team to change it’s DNA for one great Striker? And are those players willing to buy in.
That’s why I’m holding off on saying Haaland’s made them worse. 25 goals already ffs.

I think City might just be having a down year. KDB has been awful for a few months now as have the others you mentioned.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Very true re Haaland but he did say that City are on the same number of goals as they were last season but aren't actually better. No slight on Haaland but more an observation that he might ne a bad fit-atm. Souness put it well when he said the wide players and midfield have to do better. Either way, it suits us if City falter
They conceded 26 last season. Has conceded 21 in 21 games. They are worse defensively and some of their midfielders legs are not the same

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Strange transfer tbh, Pep didn't succeed with Zlatan at Barca but he still bought Haaland and it doesn't look good at all.
And the thing is that Zlatan was miles ahead of Haaland as a footballer. Insane technical ability at his size, could create out of nothing from anywhere on the pitch and a demon in the air.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They conceded 26 last season. Has conceded 21 in 21 games. They are worse defensively and some of their midfielders legs are not the same
All true. The team is worse in so many ways. As Micah Richards grudgingly admitted, "it's different". Hopefully worse than us different

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Why is this on Haaland though?

Going from Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo last season to Ake, Lewis, Walker and Akanji and they are conceding more goals? Shouldn’t be a surprise or on Haaland. Pep is washed.

Buhry

Established Member

By far the best performance I've seen Tottenham put in in any big game this season, they really wanted to help us. Emerson Royal, their fans favorite punching bag, was absolutely massive today. Love to see it. COYS
Honestly don't care if they somehow scrap into top 4 either, I'd rather have them there than chelsea or the saudis, we know top 4 is the best they'll ever be able to do in the league anyway but don't want newcastle or chelsea to have the champions league pull for signing new players.

And can you imagine knocking them out of the CL next season? Would be glorious.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why is this on Haaland though?

Going from Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo last season to Ake, Lewis, Walker and Akanji and they are conceding more goals? Shouldn’t be a surprise or on Haaland. Pep is washed.
Part of the reason they're conceding more goals is because Haaland does nothing when they lose the ball. Last season they'd lose the ball and Jesus would be the first one trying to win it back. Of course it's not entirely on Haaland but there is no doubt that the overall quality of their football is worse trying to shoehorn a player who is technically so far below the rest of his teammates into the squad. They've always had players up front who could contribute when not scoring and Haaland simply can't.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That’s why I’m holding off on saying Haaland’s made them worse. 25 goals already ffs.

I think City might just be having a down year. KDB has been awful for a few months now as have the others you mentioned.
How can the guy be the reason they losing when so many other players are having down years and he is going to score a league record anyway. The only striker Pep did well with who is true no9 was Lewandowski. They are team that doesn’t know how to properly utilize Haaland. And they are veteran team maybe you really can’t teach an old dog new tricks. They get a number of guys who have gotten very stale. I think they miss jesus almost as much as we do

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

By far the best performance I've seen Tottenham put in in any big game this season, they really wanted to help us. Emerson Royal, their fans favorite punching bag, was absolutely massive today. Love to see it. COYS
Honestly don't care if they somehow scrap into top 4 either, I'd rather have them there than chelsea or the saudis, we know top 4 is the best they'll ever be able to do in the league anyway but don't want newcastle or chelsea to have the champions league pull for signing new players.

And can you imagine knocking them out of the CL next season? Would be glorious.

It must make their fans sick to their stomachs & I love it :drool: :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How are Utd playing Leeds twice in the league in the same week? That just feels wrong. Easy 6 points there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Leeds will regret not going for Dyche btw. Southampton too maybe. Leeds need to forget the Bielsa principles they were cool it got them up but he’s gone you gotta move on. Yank Lampard will take them down.

Top Bottom