• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 59,348

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Southampton and Bournemouth will get relegated, then it's a straight fight between Everton and Leeds for the last spot...that mad bastard Dyche will be the fav to stay up, but it will be close.

Shame one of them will be going down though as both are proper Prem clubs, but you can't just rely on that alone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leeds will beat them at Elland Road. Just watch
Problem with Leeds they just concede so much chances of course now some of the confidence back and they'll have new manager but to win against utd you must be solid defensively

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

May well win the 2nd match but that draw is a huge missed opportunity.

Need to be winning those if you’re a serious team.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Shakhtar's greatest con job was not selling Mudryk to Chelsea for obscene money but offloading Fred to United for actual fiat currency :lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Leeds did the same mistake vs. Sp*rs away. At least they didn't lose this time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd will be in huge trouble if Rashford get injured ten hag been overpalying him and he lucky Rashford found some form because i honestly dont know from where goals gonna come from without him

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Leeds had decent management / organisation they'd have won that match. Shocking game management.

I'm sure they'd have taken a point pre game but that was actually 2 points dropped for them.

mpower2540

Quite stupid to see them throw away such a good lead, and now be forced to stay open, chasing victory.

I'd sack the temp guy just for this performance alone.
They're my 2nd team and they're so infuriating. How Ayling is a premier league player is baffling. Watching him vacate his space time and again thinking he's Dani Alves has me going like I'm watching the AI on fifa

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

May well win the 2nd match but that draw is a huge missed opportunity.

Need to be winning those if you’re a serious team.

A difficult proposition for a club that had a banker at the helm & who touted the United project, to one of the world's greatest managers, as a Disney opportunity :lol:

Buhry

Established Member

Happy leeds held on for a point in the end considering utd had about 10 chances in the 2nd half. Pretty entertaining game tbf, both teams were a bit all over the place. Good thing utd chances fell to fred and not rashford lmao.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If it was possible somehow for Arsenal to lose a game to United 2-1, with a Kos own goal and Sancho winner.

I reckon that would have been it for @BigPoppaPump

Latest posts+

Top Bottom