• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 59,348

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Batman and I watching Meslier actually make some saves at the end like...

When we were expecting him to genuinely do some **** like this...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I remember reading that he was apparently highly rated but every time I watch him he plays like a police sketch of David James.

Riou

maxresdefault.jpg

Riou

I remember reading that he was apparently highly rated but every time I watch him he plays like a police sketch of David James.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Oh wow I have good memories with this game. Was essentially the game before football games absolutely blew up.

I went onto religiously playing PES and PES2. Absolutely elite games those were, pure class.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeh this has made it extremely difficult for United. 1 win out of our 2 next games and its GG. Would put us 10 points clear of them if you account for games in hand.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Next 2 games are so so vital for the tital race. A win vs Brentford and draw vs City means business as usual.

A win vs City though means red alert for City, it puts us ahead with some serious distance. Puts us 8 clear with a game in hand. That puts City 3 matchweek 6 pointers away from us i.e. we need to lose and them win 3 times for them to overtake.

Its getting really exciting now. I just hope all this legal drama with City doesnt take our eyes off the ball.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom