• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 59,346

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have a strong feeling this will be a key weekend for us, when we look back at the end of the season if we have won the title or not.

We need to win and we need City to not win, please :pray:

Buhry

Established Member

Sp**s and City are playing again? Hopefully they do better than that absolute bottlejob they performed last time but i'm not getting my hopes up. Lots of hopefully decent games to watch this weekend though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m conflicted between going to work or watch mudryk Tonight

UkrArsenal

I hope that Tottenham will be angry because of that City comeback. A draw would be great.

Game Over

You’d hope after the last game Sp**s will be very motivated against City, but they’re a constant letdown so I won’t be holding my breath.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s got to be some sort of reaction from Sp**s?

They absolute bent over for City last time. If I was a fan I’d be embarrassed with that shambles.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom