• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 62,101

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That city team is really going for it. With all pace at the back. Guardiola don’t rate either Laporte or Dias as both are too slow

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leeds haven't won in 3 months now. Damn March need to turn things around they backed him well in market

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I swear you can never fully predict what line-up Pep is gonna produce. I remember in 17-18 it was fairly predictable. It'd be Walker-Stones-Kompany-Delph, Fernandinho Silva-KDB with Sane-Aguero-Sterling up front for the most part. Now he just changes from game to game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I swear you can never fully predict what line-up Pep is gonna produce. I remember in 17-18 it was fairly predictable. It'd be Walker-Stones-Kompany-Delph, Fernandinho Silva-KDB with Sane-Aguero-Sterling up front for the most part. Now he just changes from game to game.

Has the entire FPL community on strings.

I just dropped Walker because he never plays and Pep starts him in a 3 :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom