• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 23 (Jan 21-23)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pep is such a weird ****, tbh.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
State of this thread. While you man had your backsides glued to your home sofas watching Southampton and eating Mac n cheese on a Saturday evening. I was out on the town with a couple of sorts, got in at 4am completely smashed, covered in kebab and fanny juice.

Levels.

Riou

Hate having to hope Chelsea win games, but needs must today.

Please Chavs, the Spuds can't keep getting lucky!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd say you could make an argument Chelsea might end up being easier to catch than Sp**s. Tho I think both are catchable so the result won't bother me at all as at least one of them is dropping points.

Riou

I'd say you could make an argument Chelsea might end up being easier to catch than Sp**s. Tho I think both are catchable so the result won't bother me at all as at least one of them is dropping points.

Thinking about it, a draw isn't that bad.

Just anything other than a Sp**s win, want them to lose one of their games in hand.

Tir Na Nog

Thinking about it, a draw isn't that bad.

Just anything other than a Sp**s win, want them to lose one of their games in hand.

Well A-M has assured me Sp**s are playing crap and are just getting lucky so we've nothing to worry about.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Livery will drop a lot of points, their squad is pretty limited. Once the CL starts again it’s tough going.

Doubt they get anywhere close to City.
Like I said I don't think its over. And they've Mane and Salah still to return.

Advantage is still to City points on the board is better than games in hand but its been called to early by too many with a huge chunk of games still to go.

Tir Na Nog

Doesn't get said enough how well Welbeck has done to come back from those 3 horrendous injuries he suffered and to still be performing at a relatively high level. It'd have killed a lesser personality (not literally, I mean his career)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Liverpool get a pen for this and spoil palace comeback who were on the up.. The PL wants a title race

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gabriel got a second yellow for what Thiago Silva just did, also on a booking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We'll let this Sp**s side that everyone love overhype because last minute winners to finish 4th. Fantastic.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom