• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 37 (May 15-19)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15th when he took over..........16th now.

Let's not go OTT
Its like when they were praising mikel because of our good 2nd half season just to finish 8th again. Everton squad is good shouldn't be even be 15th in the table

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

E7ns4YPVcAcREoa.jpg

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lampard climbing into the fans. They love him. Hope he does well next season. Superb player.

Reminds me that I was alone on this forum that wanted to try him centrally before we completely gave up on him but like I said its understandable because we got the crazy offer for him!

Anyway not sure it would have turned out great for us or him, but happy that he is doing good! Always liked him!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just as bad as Tets pr machine ffs
Media just like young upcoming managers it confirmed to me really they willing to give managers like Arteta Vieira Lampard and Gerrard so much support because they beginners. When Emery was here he never get so much support from media same with other experience managers

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea got 8 home wins this season for a team that finished top 4 is really unusual to be that bad at home.

Top Bottom