• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You make it sound easy but how about if we have another Saliba situation and the new manager comes in and isn’t keen on Ben White or any of these other signings we signed for big money? The club have been changing strategies every summer, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we go back to the washed up b*ms next summer and bring in some experienced manager.

We’ve been making the wrong decisions for years now and you expect this to change all of a sudden.

Stop crying unnecessarily ffs.
It's easy to shift on Ben White then a Pablo Mari. If the new boss doesn't fancy, he can be shifted unlike your Cedrics. We need to persist down this route obviously transfer wise. You're the one ****ing crying. If the club actually does some semi positive, as it did this summer imo, then i'll credit it. I won't whinge about how we'll go back to normal next summer and be so joyless as wanting us to lose and sign nobody. ****ing pathetic attitude.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's easy to shift on Ben White then a Pablo Mari. If the new boss doesn't fancy, he can be shifted unlike your Cedrics. We need to persist down this route obviously transfer wise. You're the one ****ing crying. If the club actually does some semi positive, as it did this summer imo, then i'll credit it. I won't whinge about how we'll go back to normal next summer and be so joyless as wanting us to lose and sign nobody. ****ing pathetic attitude.

I won’t credit a 2/10 window especially as we failed to address a number of key positions with genuine quality. I simply made a few points and you’re throwing your toys out the pram like a little baby.

I never knew people can get gassed over mediocrity, I thought that was only @Riou but I guess I was wrong and tbh I couldn’t care less about how Arteta gets sacked, I just want him gone ASAP.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I never knew people can get gassed over mediocrity, I thought that was only @Riou but I guess I was wrong

Screen-Shot-2021-03-26-at-17.18.25.d13e6243.png

...bolded part is a bit rich, coming from the guy that reps the ****ing spinner belt in a full grey tracksuit.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nothing better tham watching Neves run midfield. What a player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The way the fixtures have been laid out this season has been utterly horrendous so far, how is this the early kick off and Villa-Everton the late kick off on a Saturday?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh that should have been counted, not offside, but rather a handball.

Toney is so so good.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Toney is so so good. Should be all over him of he has a really good season.

Top Bottom