• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's not voting for Chelsea, it's voting against Sp**s...there is a difference!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone been watching all of Willocks absolute disaster class's? AM cried when I said 25M is great business.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Willock with the pre-assist for Newcastle's equaliser. ASM great finish. Joelinton finally does something. Just need some end product for Willock in this game now.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

pepe out, saint maximin in
xhaka out, bissouma in
lacazette out, isak in

winner winner chicken dinner.

fantastic half of football here.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ASM or Pepe? 🤔
Pepe for me has a better strike on him, but ASM is the better dribbler and overall player, I think. ASM is virtually unplayable 1 on 1, whereas Pepe is inconsistent in that regard. Its funny with Pepe, I think a lot of his inconsistency is mental. He has the ability but for some reason can’t apply it all the time.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not a fan of the Leeds kit, it's too much of a light purple for my liking, needs to be either bolder or darker. Never seen that shade for a football kit before.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle need a possession player in midfield (not Shelvey lol). They probably could have taken Billy Gilmour on loan instead of Norwich. If Azeez was more ready, would let him go there. Someone to match Willock's quality IMO.

You saw with the last counter attack at the end the way Saint-Maximin created another opportunity with his running and Almiron just ****s it up because he's not good :lol:.

Top Bottom