• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A top club needs to sign ASM or Traore for fans world wide.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AM only catching Neves in the second half, OnlyOne luck.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The way the fixtures have been laid out this season has been utterly horrendous so far, how is this the early kick off and Villa-Everton the late kick off on a Saturday?
Don't really see what you mean tbh?
This is a good game. Are you only interested in watching top 4 or Arsenal? These 2 teams are expected to finish bottom half, Villa & Everton perhaps top half.
Sunday has always usually been the day for the 'bigger' clubs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Can Brentford keep a clean sheet with 10 men? I'm asking for my buddy Arteta.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol Toney and his flicks to nobody I was so close to rating him but nah. Championship Giroud.

Why

Always Me ?
That Hwang has some disgusting close control and skills. Every time he touches the ball he does something quality.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Traore, Traore, Traore.. does bare stuff but final ball is why he’s still at Wolves.

Top Bottom