• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Rafa slipped today.

HomelyOblongDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton were doing really good job before 1st goal villa looked really clueless things change quick in football lol

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

City aren't winning the title with Jesus leading the line.

They were stupid to go for Grealish (brilliant player that he is) before securing Kane.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

City aren't winning the title with Jesus leading the line.

They were stupid to go for Grealish (brilliant player that he is) before securing Kane.

I really think it's between Chelsea/United(Fav) for the title.

Going to be one of the best seasons imo, Arsenal watching from the sideline.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I really think it's between Chelsea/United(Fav) for the title.

Going to be one of the best seasons imo, Arsenal watching from the sideline.

Last season the defense was the difference.

This year, it'll be the strikers determining where the title goes.

I'm expecting Chelsea will get over the line as United's defense will be their undoing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Last season the defense was the difference.

This year, it'll be the strikers determining where the title goes.

I'm expecting Chelsea will get over the line as United's defense will be their undoing.

Ronaldo’s return gives me Tom Brady vibes tbh, I watched him vs Newcastle and honestly looks like he hasn’t aged. I think he’ll get 20+ goals, their attack is better than Chelsea’s I think.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool have honestly looked the best side so far and I would've had them down 3rd/4th favourites. Problem for them is Chelsea have far better depth and just seem to win no matter what without conceding many.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was there a reason Alpine-Klopp donned a waistcoat yesterday against Man City? Also frustrating to see Southampton play to a 0-0 draw while we were done over 5-0 when visiting.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Liverpool have honestly looked the best side so far and I would've had them down 3rd/4th favourites. Problem for them is Chelsea have far better depth and just seem to win no matter what without conceding many.

Their first team is as good as any team's but their bench is what will see them miss out on the title.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Is this true? Well in this decade they can't even fill the fan cams.

E_jFE7jWYAI1JKe

Wow. Don't watch much City games these days so had no idea what kind of attendances they get.

But yeah it's true when they went down the leagues in the late 90's they where getting full houses against sides like York. That was at Maine Road though which was about 30,000 seater. I guess ticket prices have an effect as well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldo’s return gives me Tom Brady vibes tbh, I watched him vs Newcastle and honestly looks like he hasn’t aged. I think he’ll get 20+ goals, their attack is better than Chelsea’s I think.

Funnily enough the Glazer family owns Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I think a lot of the higher up convinced the family that Ronaldo could be that for us.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought Liverpool would win the league pre-season, still think at their best they're the most dangerous but obviously they have the weaker squad than the other 3. One of that years where you could easily see any of the top 4 winning it though, really looks like there's not much in it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom