• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

For every ten Sp**s signings, only one of them turns out good.

Their recent transfer business over the years has been pathetic. Totally ruined Ndombele.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho doing very well against Kane Sp**s depend on him at everything is ridiculous you got lo celso Ndombele and Alli use them

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For every ten Sp**s signings, only one of them turns out good.

Their recent transfer business over the years has been pathetic. Totally ruined Ndombele.
The talent still there but he seem just can't get past 30 minutes so unfit

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don't get me wrong, I ain't mad. I Truly appreciate you utilizing your jinxing powers to get Arteta sacked. 😍
I’ve been right about every match so far this season, except Burnley where I predicted a draw.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That’s where I worry with us compared to all these other teams. We don’t have a game changer in our squad like a Salah, Lukaku, Ronaldo, Son and the bunch of players City have.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s done better than expected today Lukaku looking isolated and that important if you wanna get result

Latest posts+

Top Bottom