• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
They just seem to get it right most of the time.

If we are given the exact same budget as Chelsea over a 20 year period we'd somehow mess it up because top to bottom our club is a disaster.

It's no fluke that Chelsea continually challenge for top honours and simply having money isn't enough to consistently do so, just ask Utd.
Chelsea have moved away from simply being a money side and have evolved into a superbly run club. Roman has the right people in every position man is simply a dream to have as an owner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kane again will end game having handful touches in Chelsea box i mean look where he playing ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tuchel is so good, another example that AM and managerial choices do not go together.
They'll find a way to see something negative about his system and tactics to put agenda or hate him because he drop thier favorites no managers win lol

StefanB

Tuchel is so good, another example that AM and managerial choices do not go together.

I wanted Tuchel to replace Wenger in 2017 when he left Dortmund. Then went he went to PSG he really didn't produce anything special. But for Chelsea so far he has been amazing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They're 2 and 4 years younger and less pace-dependent.

Auba can be more of a poacher for us. He’ll look much better under another manager.

Another example was Kante didn’t look good under Lampard aswell.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Werner is nothing but bench warmer these days won't be surprised he move back to Germany next summer

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Emerson Royal almost putting his head up Rudiger's ass :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have moved away from simply being a money side and have evolved into a superbly run club. Roman has the right people in every position man is simply a dream to have as an owner.

Absolute facts.

It's why whilst I don't think the Kroenkes are necessarily evil or trying to sabotage Arsenal (as some fans feel), I do feel like they don't really understand football or what it takes to be successful.

Whereas Roman seems to get it, or atleast he gets it enough to put the right people in place to get it right.

The Kroenkes are too passive in that respect.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Werner is nothing but bench warmer these days won't be surprised he move back to Germany next summer
Only Dortmund would be an option for him.

Not good enough for Bayern and all other clubs can't a fee around (50m?) for him. And i don't see even Dortmund paying this money for Werner.

They will have a better list for a Haaland replacement.

Top Bottom