• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wish our fans would abandon the stadium after a loss like the Sp**s fans did.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Stand by what I said. The guy is still lightning quick. I'm actually surprised he hasn't lost any of his pace yet. Clearly looks after himself though. I'll compare him to Vardy again who's in the same age range and still looks as quick as he always did.
Vardy (who's actually 2+ years older) put up 15 & 9 in the PL last year, which is much more in line with his standard than was Auba's. Harder to make the declination case when the output's still there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea gone from 0 shot on target to 10 shots on target at 2nd half not sure what Nuno done at HT to be that s**t

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Vardy (who's actually 2+ years older) put up 15 & 9 in the PL last year, which is much more in line with his standard than was Auba's. Harder to make the declination case when the output's still there.

A lot easier with a manager playing to his strengths though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Got a feeling we’d see more of that Swiss vs France type of performances if he was playing under Tuchel. Jorginho looked horrible before he came.
System play part 343 protect the midfielders much more remember xhaka when Arteta switched to 343? Xhaka looked very good Ceballos too 😂

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kane body language today was so bad he was walking he look not that interested and i predict he won't have positive season. Nuno or another manager he don't want to be at Sp**s it's clear

Top Bottom