• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea with tuchel are very difficult to beat that what impress me most not the football he playing they looked such average team first 45 min but as long they don't concede and get frustrated they just destroy everyone in matter of minutes. The system look very suited Chelsea players as well they love 343 since Conte days 4231 didn't work much with Sarri and Lampard

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Nuno gets sacked, watch Favre join Sp**s, and then watch them start to play some good stuff and climb the table.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sure, but Auba had 11/1 in 17 [1,530 min.] apps for Emery, then 11/2 in 19 [1,609 min.] apps for Arteta. He did perform under this manager. He just isn't anymore.

I'd say he was incredibly ruthless compared to the chances he was getting in the initial year or so of Arteta's time, something like 1.5 shots per game. I wouldn't expect Messi to keep up with that efficiency.

Malky

Established Member
Kane body language today was so bad he was walking he look not that interested and i predict he won't have positive season. Nuno or another manager he don't want to be at Sp**s it's clear
Levy must of held a gun to his head to make him sign the contract he did, either that or he really is unbelievably stupid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Levy must of held a gun to his head to make him sign the contract he did, either that or he really is unbelievably stupid.
Think Kane must’ve just been happy and thought his club were going somewhere. Had he a top agent, they would’ve advised him not to sign that deal or atleast have a release clause.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it shared mistake Kane shouldn't have accepted long term contract maybe he should only signed 2 years extension max.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I'd say he was incredibly ruthless compared to the chances he was getting in the initial year or so of Arteta's time, something like 1.5 shots per game. I wouldn't expect Messi to keep up with that efficiency.

The finishing outperformance / "ruthlessness" was evenly distributed across the two managers. 7.88 xG under Emery, 8.48 xG under Arteta. So it's not like some sort of uptick hid Arteta's deficiency, at least any more than it did Emery's.

However, perhaps that outlier year of performance to xG hid the beginning of decline. ~15 goals that year would have made a lot more sense when looking at that season as a bridge to his current output.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The finishing outperformance / "ruthlessness" was evenly distributed across the two managers. 7.88 xG under Emery, 8.48 xG under Arteta. So it's not like some sort of uptick hid Arteta's deficiency, at least any more than it did Emery's.

However, perhaps that outlier year of performance to xG hid the beginning of decline. ~15 goals that year would have made a lot more sense when looking at that season as a bridge to his current output.

That's cool. You think he's past it whilst I haven't seen anything to suggest that. Let's leave it at that.

Malky

Established Member
Think Kane must’ve just been happy and thought his club were going somewhere. Had he a top agent, they would’ve advised him not to sign that deal or atleast have a release clause.
Even then it’s still stupid. Like @yousif_arsenal said - a 2 or 3 year deal, max! 6 years was stupid, but to sign that without a release clause was a different level of stupidity! Levy must of been laughing at him when Kane signed his career away.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, but feel free to DM me for ophthalmologist and/or cable provider recs ;)

Nah your alright, watching us is enough proof for me. Like I say, I wouldn't expect Messi or Ronaldo to score in this set up.

Top Bottom