• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watching Leeds vs westham more fun than Chelsea vs city.

What a save from big Fap

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One moment of quality and Leeds take it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I have to say, I thought Sancho was going to tear this league up this season but it just hasn’t worked so far.

SA Gunner

All these shows is that a competent manager will get us competing for top four. To a large extent, it's not about squad quality but more about a manager's acumen.

Yup, we need to be careful with our next appointment and we need a working system in place as well.

I'm still a fan of Rodgers and Potter though, I think they are great options from the Premier League.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I have to say, I thought Sancho was going to tear this league up this season but it just hasn’t worked so far.
On the contrary, I would have been surprised if sancho tore up the league. At the end of the day, he's more or less a Bundesliga player. They rarely do well in the PL.

SA Gunner

Longstaff with a beauty.

Newcastle up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wait oleh said before the game that utd don't get many penalties? Is this sort of joke no team like manutd get penalties

Latest posts

Top Bottom