• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
City to win the league this season, as the lesser of the evils...they are the only title contending team to lose so far too.

Kav

Established Member
City to win the league this season, as the lesser of the evils...they are the only title contending team to lose so far too.
How is that Oil money Rag the lesser of Evils? They literally have inflated the prices of players over the last 5 years by themselves splashing insane amounts on defenders.

As much as their fans can be annoying i rather Liverpool win it than Man City or Chelsea. To be honest i would rather chelsea win it than City either. I can't stand them especially since Pep has been in charge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is that Oil money Rag the lesser of Evils? They literally have inflated the prices of players over the last 5 years by themselves splashing insane amounts on defenders.

As much as their fans can be annoying i rather Liverpool win it than Man City or Chelsea. To be honest i would rather chelsea win it than City either. I can't stand them especially since Pep has been in charge.

Yeah, Chelsea and City are the same...would say I hate Chelsea more though, as they are a local rival to Arsenal (plus City's success does annoy United, which is good) but both are **** clubs.

Basically, I am voting for whichever team who already has a loss to win the league...protect our 2004 record!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Two 12.30 games on a Saturday? Have they done that before for pl?
Don't think so i was surprised to see it first maybe PL doing clubs who playing CL favor to give them more hours to rest before the CL games

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Surprised with Chelsea line up there no creativity look like tuchel will depend on wingbacks and Lukaku hold up play.

And pep going with 4 creators lol his team desperately need CF

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Two 12.30 games on a Saturday? Have they done that before for pl?
It's because there's a concert at Old Trafford Cricket Ground in the evening, so if they had kept the original 3pm kick-off time there would've been too big of a crowd in that area for the police to deal with.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Surprised with Chelsea line up there no creativity look like tuchel will depend on wingbacks and Lukaku hold up play.

And pep going with 4 creators lol his team desperately need CF
Was about to call Tuchel a bigger football terrorist than Emery then I remembered his lineup vs Huddersfield at home. At least Tuchel is doing the 8 defensive players thing against City

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Was about to call Tuchel a bigger football ***** than Emery then I remembered his lineup vs Huddersfield at home. At least Tuchel is doing the 8 defensive players thing against City
We are censoring ter-rorist now? PC gone mad

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yup, Arteta has definitely copied City's 433 in the Burnley game.

Should be interesting to see how this plays against Chelsea's 532 shape.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Was about to call Tuchel a bigger football ***** than Emery then I remembered his lineup vs Huddersfield at home. At least Tuchel is doing the 8 defensive players thing against City
Tuchel to be fair abounding the good football he was playing at Dortmund he know at Chelsea results matters that's why he playing with his team strength than try to play good football and entertain the fans because at Chelsea any winless run mean you'll get sacked lol

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone got a United stream?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yup, Arteta has definitely copied City's 433 in the Burnley game.

Should be interesting to see how this plays against Chelsea's 532 shape.
I think he'll back to normal Partey Xhaka were very good when played together so i don't expect he do wierd stuff

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think he'll back to normal Partey Xhaka were very good when played together so i don't expect he do wierd stuff

If Arteta starts Xhaka tomorrow, then we will know in about 10 minutes of the game whether Arteta is stupid or not.

Xhaka should be replaced by Partey for good.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Arteta starts Xhaka tomorrow, then we will know in about 10 minutes of the game whether Arteta is stupid or not.

Xhaka should be replaced by Partey for good.
He will unfortunately he is the first name whatever system is that why he wanted to stay. For me i want us to build the Lokonga Partey relationship

Top Bottom