• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Bro you hate them with passion.

Lmao does your girl support Brentford?

Nah I go to a lot of lower league London games and they’re just an the most universally despised team after Millwall.

Before they got promoted everyone called them Sky Sports Brentford because they’d get all the TV games and reach arounds from the pundits.

Act like they’re holistically grown but they’ve had way more money pumped in than other traditional London sides like Wimbledon, QPR or even Palace.

They’re literally just a bus stop in West London with a dead stadium filled with former Exeter Uni types who work at Foxtons. ****s.

You’re just jealous that they’re a ****ing well run club on a shoestring, and ahead of us in the league. :lol:

I’ve hated them in the Championship and League 1. Check my post history.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Can someone explain the hype we saw around Kabak a year ago or so? The guy is a poor mans Mustafi.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I suppose it was a second attempt at the CL final tactics today, but yes it looked very cowardly.

Was impressed with City today, moved the ball well when facing Chelsea's block and then City dealt with Chelsea once they opened up more.

Professional performance.
Very good performance from City and Pep. They really dominated Chelsea. For periods Chelsea just couldn't get anything going under City's press.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If he ever decides to go into management after he retires, Emiliano Martinez has to be considered.

The man has mastered mind games to a degree I doubt either Fergie or Mourinho could ever hope to emulate 🤣

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Emi never did care about being left with egg on his face in the pursuit of a sh!thousery masterclass. When it works, all the memories of failed shi!thousery are forgotten, like a true well travelled thundercunt does. Love it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Weird how Emi was happy to be our 9th choice keeper, going out on pointless loans, until he was like 28...but as soon as he got a chance to be our number 1, he demanded to leave and didn't want to fight for it...very weird.

Arteta should take some of the blame for not backing him, but bizarre that Martinez felt he couldn't bench Leno...as if last season's form was anything to go by for both keepers, it wouldn't have been too long until Emi was our number 1.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Weird how Emi was happy to be our 9th choice keeper, going out on pointless loans, until he was like 28...but as soon as he got a chance to be our number 1, he demanded to leave and didn't want to fight for it...very weird.

Arteta should take some of the blame for not backing him, but bizarre that Martinez felt he couldn't bench Leno...as if last season's form was anything to go by for both keepers, it wouldn't have been too long until Emi was our number 1.
I don’t think he went about it right. Probably only really felt worthy when he started sounding off. Although tbf, his cameos were more out than in. Good for him anyway.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Emi Is a class act. Even when you‘ve waited 10 years and you’ve given the dumb manager an incredible start to his career he doesn’t deserve through your stand out performances, he still won’t promise you the No 1 spot. So regrettably you leave and the manager realising his mistake has to spend nearly £30m to rectify it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom