• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 7 (Oct 2 & 3)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still fantastic, no doubt. But not quite on Salah’s level, imo, even controlling for positional difference. That quote he made a few years back about not caring about scoring kind of shows in his play.

Sanchez 2016/2017 season is up there too, for me.

Though I preferred him in 14/15 with us, we had a better team then...16/17 is around the time we started to decline as a team, Alexis (and Özil, tbf) was carrying us...so many goals and assists.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Did you see on BT Sport when they were comparing Luis Suarez vs Salah in a single season?

That Luis Suarez season under Brendan was one of the best ever imo. Haven’t seen anything like it in a long time.
Suarez was so ****ing good that season. The goals against Newcastle, Norwich….I remember even when they battered us at Anfield he didn’t score a goal but was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What I love about Salah is he’s done it without being the silkiest or most aesthetically pleasing player. So effective and so hungry.

Guy is just an end product machine, him and Klopp are a perfect match.
Someone else mentioned it here but he is like a latter day Messi - Ronaldo hybrid. Messi’s close control and Ronaldo’s instinctive finishing. Proper rolls Royce footballer

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Sanchez 2016/2017 season is up there too, for me.

Though I preferred him in 14/15 with us, we had a better team then...16/17 is around the time we started to decline as a team, Alexis (and Özil, tbf) was carrying us...so many goals and assists.
Absolutely fantastic season as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom