• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 7 (Oct 2 & 3)

SK___

thought it would be horrible like pool v chelsea/utd
deadest games of the calendar year

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
When we signed pepe and watching his videos, I thought surely we have signed the next Salah 😭😭😭 he's in a different planet

Both goals today were completely due to his skills... Really want 1 true world class player like that badly
According to some here if we let Pepe stay near the penalty box all day & do nothing else, he'll win ballon d'or

Kidding aside, I never expected something like that. Salah was always on a different level

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I was cheering on my new team Palace and their elite player/manager Vieira, they were very good ..so I didn't have time to be jealous, tbh.

:no:

The closet City and Palace fans coming out today.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter just saw your boy Olise score his first PL goal and he didn’t even celebrate just ran back cos they still needed another goal. Champions mentality. 🤩

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter just saw your boy Olise score his first PL goal and he didn’t even celebrate just ran back cos they still needed another goal. Champions mentality. 🤩

Maddison disasterclass and a self made Kelechi goal.

Absolutely orgasmic levels of I told you so over here.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yeah the Suarez 2013/14 and Bale 2012/13 are two of the most ridiculous seasons I’ve seen in recent years.

They went to that video game level where everyone they tried turned into a goal or assist. I think if they’d stayed longer they’d have the better career but honestly they’re two of the GOAT seasons along with Henry 2002/03, Ronaldo 2007/08 and RVP 2011/12.
Ought to have included that RVP season on my list. It's definitely in consideration, especially given the rest of the team (vs. Henry's Invincibles era or Ronaldo's CL winners).

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Grealish is waste over there. Most people could see Bernardo and Foden are better players. They play over way bigger space and has dimensions in their game he doesn’t
Really just an attempted (British) fan buy, IMO. It definitely stings that, still, no one watches their games, for all their successes.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Hazard fourth for me. Salah hasn’t had any years off like Hazard did in 2015/16.

Been ridiculously consistent since he arrived at Anfield.
He’s also just flat out more productive, even at their respective bests. Hazard has been awesome on a bunch of title-winners, but he also gets a bit more credit due to flashy dribbling.

Salah’s best season doubled up Hazard’s career high in goals, with only 5 less assists. And his PL (G+A)/90 is a little more than 50% greater than that of Hazard. For reference, that’s the roughly the same delta (in both raw bps and relative % overage) between (the Arsenal editions of) Walcott and RVP. No contest.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s also just flat out more productive, even at their respective bests. Hazard has been awesome on a bunch of title-winners, but he also gets a bit more credit due to flashy dribbling.

Salah’s best season doubled up Hazard’s career high in goals, with only 5 less assists. And his PL (G+A)/90 is a little more than 50% greater than that of Hazard. For reference, that’s the roughly the same delta (in both raw bps and relative % overage) between (the Arsenal editions of) Walcott and RVP. No contest.
But hazard was constantly involved in the general play and was more of a playmaker. He rarely lost the ball.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
But hazard was constantly involved in the general play and was more of a playmaker. He rarely lost the ball.
Still fantastic, no doubt. But not quite on Salah’s level, imo, even controlling for positional difference. That quote he made a few years back about not caring about scoring kind of shows in his play.

Top Bottom