Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Liverpool going to destroy Watford its easy game for them.

Also nice to see media excusing Sp**s already because they have 2 players with positive test and few others can't join the team because they just comeback from thier international duty but when we had like 75% of first team missing in opening fixture we never heard of it.

I'm more interested in Leicester vs manutd game both teams desperately need W.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
we had like 75% of first team missing in opening fixture we never heard of it.

We missed ONE first eleven-player because of the virus. The fact that Runarsson and Willian missed that game was actually good and Willian probably would have been left out anyway.

Reactions: Kav

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
We missed ONE first eleven-player because of the virus. The fact that Runarsson and Willian missed that game was actually good and Willian probably would have been left out anyway.
Auba laca Gabriel and Partey all first team players too. I'm not using excuses the game we deservedly lost

Riou

Average Community Shield Enjoyer
Ranieri could be getting the sack after this game, I am hearing...

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Auba laca Gabriel and Partey all first team players too. I'm not using excuses the game we deservedly lost

I talk about the first eleven and Covid-related issues, not the first team and issues in general. Laca hasnt been in the starting eleven in the PL this season so he isnt a first eleven-player.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Too easy for liverpool they on form team in league don't be surprised if they keep on top for a while van dijk and matip back things more comfertable for them just leave everything for thier front 3 do thier thing.

Latest posts