• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I dont think anyone on this planet expected Watford to get anything against Liverpool, home or away.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seems unfair for that goal to be allowed, tbh.

Riou

he’s gone clear

Say a video with that guy Rory, discussing the top 5 African players in PL history.

Had Salah, Mane, Drogba, Essien and big John Obi Mikel in his...heard Yaya Toure is baking a birthday cake with a brick inside it, to smash him in the face with it the next time he sees him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't expect Salah become to this kind of player at Italy when i usually watched him was good nothing special but sheesh since his Liverpool move he simply unplayable. He became best attacking player in world

Riou

Didn't expect Salah become to this kind of player at Italy when i usually watched him was good nothing special but sheesh since his Liverpool move he simply unplayable. He became best attacking player in world

All down to Mo's work rate and natural talent, tbh...well, that and all the drugs Klopp pumps into his players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
All down to Mo's work rate and natural talent, tbh...well, that and all the drugs Klopp pumps into his players.
I think klopp drug i mean coaching did played big part but yeah his workrate is incredible is normal for Egyptian players they can run all day like our Moh but sadly he got no ability

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
raining serie a GIF by AS Roma

Riou

Used to be commonly said on here that Mane was the better footballer. Whatever the f*ck that means.

My United mate in school used to say "Henry might be the better player/footballer, but Ruud is definitely the better striker/finisher" ...the 4 golden boots for Thierry v the 1 Horse-face won, proved that correct, tbf :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Used to be commonly said on here that Mane was the better footballer. Whatever the f*ck that means.

I thought Mane was more important for them up until last year when he started to decline.

Genuinely think he was the better player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom