• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought Mane was more important for them up until last year when he started to decline.

Genuinely think he was the better player.
Ima have to disagree with you on that one but I still respect you dw.

I can see where people were coming from, Salah was (and still is a little bit) quite scruffy. Lots of loose touches, poor passes and poor decision making but he’s always had the numbers and has been their main man IMO.

This season is on another level though, the odd heavy touch will always be there but pretty much every decision he makes is the correct one and he’s more clinical than ever.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arteta fans on twitter are saying Salah>Henry because of what the latter said last week 😭

Salah is an all-time great tho

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like this one too...

"Hasn't been a player this good, bar numerous other players!"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Salah's ad game is too weak, to talk to Theirry about being the GOAT, tbh.

Henry's "Va va voom" will always have him the the number 1 in the Prem.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can see where people were coming from, Salah was (and still is a little bit) quite scruffy. Lots of loose touches, poor passes and poor decision making but he’s always had the numbers and has been their main man IMO.
Thoughts on this take?

Top Bottom