• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That scoreline is incredibly flattering for Newcastle. One shot on target all game and that was in the first few minutes + Diers disasterclass gave them those 2 goals.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Unless Newcastle spend good amount in January and the players are willing to join team who likely going down they'll be lucky to stay up.
Can see players from other pl teams like Burnley saints palace run behind the cash and save them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A win tomorrow and we'll be 2 points behind 4th placed team still very early in season but need to keep the momentum and take advantage of utd being off form. We need 6 points against Crystal palace and villa but i don't trust us

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can see players from other pl teams like Burnley saints palace run behind the cash and save them
In January is really difficult to buy players unless you over spend and I'm sure Newcastle going to do that get 3 good players at least so i can see the selling team will try to fleece them

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why would they want to strengthen their relegation contenders? Their best bet is throwing large wads of cash at players on the last year of their contract. If Arsenal have any sense they'll offload Lacazette to them for 30m.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
TBF Bruce should be in another PL job days after he's sacked if all these pundits are right

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anyone else notice how seriously yellow Kieron Dyers eyes look in the Sky Sports UK commentary team? Was just about to adjust my TV. Hopefully he’s on top of whatever that is!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
That bloke that keeled over in the Newcastle game, three doctors and a cardiologist in the crowd rushed to help, plus the club doctor joined as well. Couldn't have happened in a better place!

Top Bottom