Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Steve Bruce
Trusted ✔️
Annoying that Chelsea lose two strikers but are playing Norwich at home.

Roman luck. Could see defeats for City, Sp**s and Liverpool tbh.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Why Norwich are even in this league? Farke been there for 4 years now and they can't even be competitive in PL

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
Why Norwich are even in this league? Farke been there for 4 years now and they can't even be competitive in PL
Apparently they have a plan for when they actually aim to be competitive in the PL bit they keep being promoted ahead of schedule. :lol:

I know this was accurate last time they got promoted, not sure about this time though.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Apparently they have a plan for when they actually aim to be competitive in the PL bit they keep being promoted ahead of schedule. :lol:

I know this was accurate last time they got promoted, not sure about this time though.
That explains how dreadful the championship is if this team won that league so comfertably

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ✔️
Norwich not a pl team..

Feels like there has been a lot of big scores this season already, way more than usual

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
I know football doesn’t work like that but Arteta should have been sacked for only beating Norwich 1-0.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
I know football doesn’t work like that but Arteta should have been sacked for only beating Norwich 1-0.
We freaking had 30 shots against them it'll be nice to try hit the target because we had only 7 lol that day. Chelsea today had less shots 23 but 13 on target.