• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Embarrassing stuff from Potter and his team. 3-0 and City not really even first gear it's scary
Maybe he’s trying to avoid being in the conversation for the Newcastle job :lol:. Seriously though it looks like they are on a bad run and his star is waning a bit as reality sets in. Having said that, City can do that to most teams on a good day.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good result for us this, need Man United to lose tomorrow as well

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
What's the Poznan ****? Always found it weird. You are missing on the game idiots

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he’s trying to avoid being in the conversation for the Newcastle job :lol:. Seriously though it looks like they are on a bad run and his star is waning a bit as reality sets in. Having said that, City can do that to most teams on a good day.
Potter is good manager but again he need to test his ability in better team than Brighton because Brighton maximum position will be 13th-15th

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry I know it isn't popular to say but Pep proves why he is one of the best coaches on the planet with the way he's solved their striking issue. Foden as a false 9 is like a cheat code. Add in the amazing form of Bernardo bursting from midfield too. That's what makes a good coach, the ability to solve problems.

I mean with all that being said not many coaches have the options he does in terms of quality, but he deserves some credit for solving the issue when everyone said they'd suffer so much without a 9.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry I know it isn't popular to say but Pep proves why he is one of the best coaches on the planet with the way he's solved their striking issue. Foden as a false 9 is like a cheat code. Add in the amazing form of Bernardo bursting from midfield too. That's what makes a good coach, the ability to solve problems.

I mean with all that being said not many coaches have the options he does in terms of quality, but he deserves some credit for solving the issue when everyone said they'd suffer so much without a 9.

I think it's crazy some say he isn't one of the best in the world. I love Pep, he's a players dream manager.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Potter is good manager but again he need to test his ability in better team than Brighton because Brighton maximum position will be 13th-15th
And would you say Newcastle is that team? Just wondering which mid-table team that next step could be.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They’ve still made city uncomfortable a few times and have played through the press but City are just on a different level. Pep is rewriting the rules of football too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe not signing a striker is good for city because you just don't know where the danger will come Grealish Foden Gundagon B.Silva and G.Jesus. Lol

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Having two of their biggest overrated players out for this game(discount brock lesnar & sterling) has really helped city & kind of forced baldy into playing his best team possible

Latest posts+

Top Bottom