• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 16 (Nov 12 & 13)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

World Cup or not, it's going to be a long slog till Boxing Day. Some interesting games this weekend. City will most likely beat Brentford, which means we have to do the business against Wolves to go into the break on top.

Sp**s will probably have their hands full against Leeds, you could see them dropping points. Newcastle will likely beat Chelsea. Fulham are more than capable of beating Man United too.

It might be long till Boxing Day, but we could have a lovely table to look at while we wait.....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can see Fulham getting something from utd and Chelsea are definitely dropping points at Newcastle other than that i can't see other top 6 team dropping points. Southampton won't do s**t at Anfield and Leeds too at Sp**s

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Expecting City to beat Brentford but that won't stop me from keeping my fingers crossed that City drop points here. :fcrossed:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Can't see many opportunities for upsets this week. I think City and Liverpool will win comfortably. Leeds to maybe sneak something of Sp**s and Fulham to get a draw against united would be nice though.

Newcastle v Chelsea a big draw would do well.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

How is Cancelo playing? Didn't he get a straight red = 3 game ban?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t realise Mbuemo has chosen to represent Cameroon.

Another solid player at the World Cup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only 14 players in today man city squad going to world cup lol. Funny the best of the bunch staying at home

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
With 2 good signings we could beat this City team h2h and to the title

Latest posts

Top Bottom