• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 16 (Nov 12 & 13)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Manutd and Sp**s conceded at least 20 goals in 14 games even Liverpool conceded less.

They getting results but seriously can't see them getting away with if the defense don't improve
But surely you can't see United and Sp**s continuing to be so ****. A few additions and tactical tweaks and those performances will improve. Which is why it's annoying they aren't being punished now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Between the Mancs, spuds and Scousers, I’d rather Pool get that 4th spot. You can’t call yourself an Arsenal fan if you think otherwise.
Not caring much as long we get top 4 but according to stats neither manutd or Sp**s will get top 4 defending like that 20 goals conceded in 14 games is too much and they conceding too many chances as well

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But surely you can't see United and Sp**s continuing to be so ****. A few additions and tactical tweaks and those performances will improve. Which is why it's annoying they aren't being punished now.
Yes the opponents just letting them win games they don't deserve specially Sp**s

GDeep™

League is very weak
Allowed to be pissed off about the most hateful team in world football winning in the last second no? Maybe you never experienced the Arsenal v United rivalry growing up wherever you're from.
Nah just bored of the constant moaning and crying here.

Wherever im from is closer to the action than you were, I think you’re Irish if I’m not mistaken.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea the biggest losers so far they 8 points from top 4 they lucky thier world cup break imo

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Oh boy, will Garnacho be the next youngster that Redcafe and co. will tell us will become miles better than any of our youngsters? Convenient timing since they've finally started to realize that Saka is better than Sancho.

Meanwhile they will call us delusional if we dare rate any of our youngsters as slightly better than squad players for a top team.
Mecheda
Januzaj

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah wouldn’t be even half as annoying if the Spuds & United actually played well and dominated and deserved those late winners. That’s not been the case at all.
That what annoy me Sp**s getting outplayed by Bournemouth for 60 min then somehow score 3 goals after that same happen in Leeds game utd thankfully just today seem to happen.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s are still more annoying than utd because they just getting not deserved results not ruling out Liverpool come back at 2nd half of season and likely taking thier place

Sp**s will do nothing in the long run. The moment Kane & Son **** off, they're back to slumming it with Everton & West Ham in the bottom half of the table. And that's not even mentioning the Billion dollar white elephant they built & how long that's going to take to pay off.

They're proper f*cked :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Nah just bored of the constant moaning and crying here.

Wherever im from is closer to the action than you were, I think you’re Irish if I’m not mistaken.
Well then log off.

As for where I am from you are close but incorrect. Anyone who lived in Ireland/Northern Ireland will tell you how big of wankers United fans were. And still are to a degree. That's the action I'm talking about. That listening to bullshit growing up day after day year after year.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Well then log off.

As for where I am from you are close but incorrect. Anyone who lived in Ireland/Northern Ireland will tell you how big of wankers United fans were. And still are to a degree. That's the action I'm talking about. That listening to bullshit growing up day after day year after year.

The ironic thing is he’s the one moaning and crying about others moaning and crying. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
United were also quite fortuitous away against Chelsea.
I think at least they deserved something from that game they outplayed Chelsea majority of game. Still i expect Sp**s and them to drop so many points no one seem consistent with results like the first 3 teams.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think at least they deserved something from that game they outplayed Chelsea majority of game. Still i expect Sp**s and them to drop so many points no one seem consistent with results like the first 3 teams.

A draw was probably a fair result granted. I wouldn’t say they outplayed them though. There’s nearly always an element of luck involved when scoring deep into injury time. Especially the way it went in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom