• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good games this weekend.

Gerrard vs Lampard, both need wins.

Arsenal vs Leicester obviously.

United away to Brentford, need a result really do Utd.

Chelsea vs Sp**s then.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good games this weekend.

Chelsea vs Sp**s then.

Thanks for this post, I’ll be sure to watch the games now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good games this weekend.

Chelsea vs Sp**s then.
Think Lampard is pretty safe at Everton. Villa fans seem to hate Gerrard though and Purslow loves the spotlight so can see him sacking him and giving an interview like he did when Grealish was sold.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Think Lampard is pretty safe at Everton. Villa fans seem to hate Gerrard though and Purslow loves the spotlight so can see him sacking him and giving an interview like he did when Grealish was sold.
Stevie probably gets sacked first this season and I think Brenda will get the sack as well. Leicester surely can't be going into a season with Iversen & Smithies in goal.

G0D

Almighty

I’m not sure that Purslow would be that short sighted though - there’s no denying that Villa’s ‘pull’ had grown under Gerrard, after all Coutinho 100% wouldn’t be there without him. I’m not entirely sure Coutinho and maybe a few of the other signings (such as Diego Carlos) would want to stick around at Villa without him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dean Smith was doing a better job than Gerrard. Quite surprised he was doing such a good job at Rangers no idea what's gone on but I feel like Gerrard will not last the season, lucky if he gets to Christmas.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Stevie probably gets sacked first this season and I think Brenda will get the sack as well. Leicester surely can't be going into a season with Iversen & Smithies in goal.

Is that his fault though? Seems like there's no money

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really wish Brentford v United was the Monday game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The standard of football between these two. Absolute sh*te.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
United have Liverpool the Monday after :lol:

3 defeats in a row for United then.

Ten Hag gonna grow some hair for the first time in his life, just so he can pull it out :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These tow doesn't even look prepared for new season. Running without doing anything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi might be useful option as number 8 for Everton. Against Chelsea also did well as central mid

Latest posts+

Top Bottom