• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ten Hag must not have watched any English football his whole life.
Think United had no plan just told Ten Hag this the squad and good luck, who do you want? De Gea can’t play with his feet, Maguire can’t play a high line, Shaw and Dalot are mediocre, Fred and Mctominay are not balanced midfielders, CR7 can’t hold a ball up, Rashford has no tricks up his sleeve other than step-over into blocked shot. Then hand over the transfer responsibilities to a manager who never did any recruiting and you have a recipe for disaster.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where do they go from here?

You can't sack him after his second game, surely?
No what they need to do is buy actual good players also he need to learn this PL you don't play 5.7 cb in back 4.

But if I'm utd i basically give up because they got no scouting system and done nothing all summer

D

Deleted member 102404

What in the name of holy Christ is Damsgaard doing at Brentford????

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As much as I’m enjoying this, we’ve got Utd soon.

They’ll probably turn up against us like last season.

Top Bottom