• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You know it's been a great weekend, when Arsenal scoring 4 isn't the best thing to happen!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
United sacking Ten Hag now would be stupid, as silly as that may sound.

They need to understand the depth of their problems and that it would need time to fix. Ten Hag though needs to be practical this season, instead of try and play with his philosophy.

It may sound like a joke, but he needs to learn from Arteta.
They need to learn how to rebuild. This is not rebuilding chasing 80m midfielder is not rebuilding. We spent 200m on 8 players 6 of them are regular starters that how you rebuild.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Don’t think you should be mocking my financial losses. This is another two weeks without food for me now.
Here some popcorn for you then :popcorn:

But hey at least you're still here, @Jury has gone into hiding after yet another masterclass by Granit Xavi 😎 he probably lost his £5 bet on Xhaka receiving a red card.

D

Deleted member 102404

Just like Rangnick, Ten Hag isn't really the guy to point the finger to. The squad is atrocious. They need an entire squad overhaul and they can't do it because they keep obsessing over singular targets and overspending to get them.
Regardless of squad strength, a 5 yr old playing Football Manger knows not to play two midgets on one side of the defence when playing Brentford away.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

United sacking Ten Hag now would be stupid, as silly as that may sound.

They need to understand the depth of their problems and that it would need time to fix. Ten Hag though needs to be practical this season, instead of try and play with his philosophy.

It may sound like a joke, but he needs to learn from Arteta.
I really hope they stick with him enough so they don't get Potter.

Entropics

Established Member

They need to learn how to rebuild. This is not rebuilding chasing 80m midfielder is not rebuilding. We spent 200m on 8 players 6 of them are regular starters that how you rebuild.

A player singlehandedly dragged them to second place last time, things aren't that bad. A quality midfielder and nothing else can help them a lot.

Thing is Ronaldo and Varane was probably one of the worst windows a top club has had. Varane was never going to fit what United needed at all, and Ronaldo was just a wages sink to force the team to play in an unsustainable way.

D

Deleted member 102404

Unless United go and sign a full new starting 11, it's hard to see how they drastically improve things this season.
The club is a trainwreck from top to bottom.
They need to do what we’ve done. Hope they don’t

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can see why they're refusing to give up on De Jong, they need someone in that 6 role that can take the ball under pressure and turn. Good 6's aren't easy to find in terms of being equally good with the ball as without it. No matter what A-M thinks we're lucky to have Partey, from a footballing perspective.

D

Deleted member 102404

I don't think United fans would have the patience for that, plus do United even have the people upstairs to overlook a process like what we're doing?
They seem to just buy players for the sake of it . No plan.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom