• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
So far

Jesus >> Haaland >>>>>>> Nunez

Jesus the most complete baller among them easily as well. That said, also the most prem experienced.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Havent you been spotted on here painting Mourinho face on your gspot and asking people to throw a darts at it???

That would be quite painful uno, it was my favourite game with my wife tho were she'd peg me wearing a Mourinho mask screaming she was the special one. Good times..... now I pay £350 for a similar service but the affection just isn't there.

That would be quite painful uno, it was my favourite game with my wife tho were she'd peg me wearing a Mourinho mask screaming she was the special one. Good times..... now I pay £350 for a similar service but the affection just isn't there.

I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
TGG them, get some names.
Here’s one:
This is going to be quite a tricky job for Vieira, I doubt he can match up to what Hodgson did turning them from a side fighting relegation to a solid mid-table outfit. Because due to their ceiling you'd imagine their limit is about 10th at best and even then there's a lot of competition these days to finish top half. So if he's hovering around 15th or so Palace fans might start getting unhappy especially if the football isn't the best. I can't see Vieira really doing much to enhance his reputation tbh.

That said knowing how we work even doing a remotely competent job might be enough for him to get the Arsenal gig.
I don't think they were going to get a manager as good as Roy, clearly they wanted to try a younger option but I agree this is incredibly risky for them. I know Nuno was their first choice I believe which would've been a far better option for where they are. Vieira has never shown a great deal as a manager tbh, did an ok job with Nice for a while but goals was a major problem and apparently his football was pretty dull.

Top Bottom