• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
So, after Gameweek 2 we have the same amount of goals as City and are 4 points ahead of Liverpool.

Who would've thought?

GDeep™

League is very weak
What do you think of Paddy’s performance?
7/10. Young team, perform in big games, midtable - which is their level.

I thought this job was going to be very hard for Paddy and Roy, because alot of senior guys were leaving too, but he’s done better than I thought.

Could a better manager do better? Yeah, but that applies to most clubs.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
7/10. Young team, perform in big games, midtable - which is their level.

I thought this job was going to be very hard for Paddy and Roy, because alot of senior guys were leaving too, but he’s done better than I thought.

Could a better manager do better? Yeah, but that applies to most clubs.
Don’t think there’s many managers out there that could do a better job than Paddy has done at Palace so far. Their player recruitment has been good as well.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Don’t think there’s many managers out there that could do a better job than Paddy has done at Palace so far. Their player recruitment has been good as well.

He’s stocked the team with players that are physical and technical. Like early wenger teams. Pep’s philosophies were like water off a ducks back with paddy, deep down he’s a wenger acolyte.

Top Bottom