• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

ASIF

I think it must be tiring and disheartening for Liverpool last few years getting 90 plus points n losing the league.Think they might not be in the title race this year.City might have a free run at the title unless we or Chelsea get in the mix.City have a small squad this season a few injuries and u never know.

D

Deleted member 102404

I think it must be tiring and disheartening for Liverpool last few years getting 90 plus points n losing the league.Think they might not be in the title race this year.City might have a free run at the title unless we or Chelsea get in the mix.City have a small squad this season a few injuries and u never know.
Early days. In think Liverpool will push City still.

glitchform

If you look at Vieira, his teams more often than not perform against the big teams. It’s weird.

ehh I thought Viera was conservative after nunez got sent off. There was three points for the taking. Having said that, Zaha's form has really dropped off since the middle of last season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Carragher picked Henry as his toughest :lol: he’s said that a few times over the years
Neville loved Highbury, Arsenal were the team he looked forward to most etc. Carragher always talks about Man Utd AND Arsenal etc.

Think they both even said Arsenal would be the English team they would play for if they couldn’t pick their own Utd/Liverpool.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou Neville says Overmars was the toughest direct opponent he played against in the PL

Funniest thing is, Overmars would probably pick Gary as his easiest.

Didn't watch us in the 90s, but as a nostalgia nerd, I love finding old matches/highlights...the amount of times Marc skinned Gary was a joke, feels like every time I watched him run at Neville, he went by him.

The best one is the 1998 English Super Cup...after getting rings run round him by Marc in the first half, early in the second Overmars get the ball, in a not overly dangerous position.

Gary is so scared, he falls over his own feet before Marc has to really do anything, which results is Wreh scoring for us...it was a banter match up :lol:

Riou

Convinced we are finishing 2nd, tbh...can see it now...

We will all be delighted, except @Makingtrax ...who will be fuming how getting 2nd after spending like a billion pounds is seen a something to celebrate, when Wenger was hated by fans for getting 2nd in 2016 after spending like a £5.

Riou

The Lisandro Martinez height jokes aren't funny.

ronburgundy-agree.gif

Riou

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Funniest thing is, Overmars would probably pick Gary as his easiest.

Didn't watch us in the 90s, but as a nostalgia nerd, I love finding old matches/highlights...the amount of times Marc skinned Gary was a joke, feels like every time I watched him run at Neville, he went by him.

The best one is the 1998 English Super Cup...after getting rings run round him by Marc in the first half, early in the second Overmars get the ball, in a not overly dangerous position.

Gary is so scared, he falls over his own feet before Marc has to really do anything, which results is Wreh scoring for us...it was a banter match up :lol:
Its a good job smart phones weren't around back then. Lord knows what Overmars would have sent gary after making him his b*tch...

Latest posts

Top Bottom