• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 23 (Feb 11-13)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You can see Potter looking to implement our style here, its not as clean yet but its similar.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This was going to happen eventually when you put a bunch of talented players together.

Add Nkunku to the mix next season 😬

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also you can see why Mikel wanted Mudryk.

Didn’t realise he had a through ball in him. Seems like he could have played the Martinelli role but added some playmaking ability as well. That was a very good pass.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We'll still be champions.

And we have Jesus still to come back, who does what Felix does, and more.
But then we’d have Felix AND Jesus.

Ah man. Felix might have been able to play as one of our 8s. Definitely as a LW option.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
West Ham look like a completely different team this season to the last two.

I know Moyes isn't the most attacking/progressive manager, but this is woeful.

Wonder if they will go down instead of Everton and Leeds to be honest, have the most talented squad out of the three but just look so poor.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
West Ham look like a completely different team this season to the last two.

I know Moyes isn't the most attacking/progressive manager, but this is woeful.

Wonder if they will go down instead of Everton and Leeds to be honest, have the most talented squad out of the three but just look so poor.

wheel-of-fortune-wof.gif

Energoto

I was about to right how pathetic the hammers have been playing, but a well worked goal this.
WHU are really poor this year

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That scrub Emerson put his hands up 🤣🤣🤣 that’s the equivalent of Cedric scoring against us for Fulham.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only argument I can make for us not signing Felix is that he didn't fit anywhere for us bar competing with Jesus. Personally I think he'd be comfortable left, centre or maybe in a similar position to what Ødegaard operates if needed so he'd make up for it with that. What I didn't get is how some made him out to be a complete bum when he's clearly a talented player. Simeone tax is real.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cucurella is so terrible damn.

Chelsea look still defensively very open offensively look good not surprised

bastun

Player:Saka
Madueke an Mydrik offer absolutely nothing in defence. Don't know if this is a tactical approach or what but Coufal is 1v1 every time vs cucurella.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom