• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 27 (Mar 11/12 & 15)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We failed miserably there, boss. And we'll fail equally miserably away.

We're going to win it by having to beat everyone else & hope they throw it away against fodder.

Trouble is around the corner:

c0840-16754950782894-1920.jpg

Hopefully he doesn’t have his shooting boots on tomorrow as his remontada is in full swing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We failed miserably there, boss. And we'll fail equally miserably away.

We're going to win it by having to beat everyone else & hope they throw it away against fodder.

We can beat them boss.

This team is not as organised as before. If Arteta is intelligent and does things differently, we could suprise them on the day.

Mohamed7

**** this City team.

We must continue to get the wins and we must do them at home. They arent it this season.
Only two ways I see us getting is:

1. Play our way but be clinical
2. Play low block, counter attack

I would rather we go for option 2 and sucker bunch them. What we should have done last season at White Hart Lane instead of playing into their hands. Sadly, I see similar pattern and outcome ahead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Zaha is past it, can't carry Palace like he used to. 0-1 was a miracle result for Paddy V given the circumstances.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Palace have brighton away midweek. If they lose that as well as losing to us in the weekend will put them in a very dangerous situation. Surely they'll be up for it next 2 games, hope it's not vs us

Top Bottom