• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 27 (Mar 11/12 & 15)

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Brighton are in the mix now for top 4. Be nice of them to nick it from the Spuds and Saudi United.

I’m a bit worried about Tottenham going for De Zerbi next season though ICL.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Palace lose again. Just 3 points ahead of drop zone with an extra game played.

Saints lose at home again btw

It's so tight at the bottom. But I think Southampton are definitely gonners. I think Forest will go down too. I'm hoping West Ham are the third team.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Brighton are in the mix now for top 4. Be nice of them to nick it from the Spuds and Saudi United.

I’m a bit worried about Tottenham going for De Zerbi next season though ICL.
Where've you heard they're going for him? Tbh Brighton were good before he came. Their scouting is so good.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

They always lose by 1-2 goals max. Their defense is good. They just can't score to save their lives. Hope it doesn't turn vs us. Remember last season's 2-2 draw at home, where they just scored 2 goals with good finishes.
Yeah, I don't want to assume it will be easy on Sunday. This season is full of surprises.

Top Bottom