• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 28 (Mar 17-19)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Haaland can break as many individual records as he wants. Who cares.

Man City as a side are noticeably weaker with him up front than they have been for the past 2-3 seasons.

The points on the board tell a different story mate. They were at around the same level last season, when they were running away with things.

Haaland disrupts them more than helps them, I agree. But they are still a very dangerous unit when they want to be.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Last corner for Chelsea.

Can they pull a "Nelson"?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haaland can break as many individual records as he wants. Who cares.

Man City as a side are noticeably weaker with him up front than they have been for the past 2-3 seasons.
I think it is much too easy to blame Haaland. Football is a team game, there are more factors than him. A striker with that eye for goal would be a boon to any team. He'd make us a totally fearsome side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never Koulibaly would struggle that much in PL specially playing with Napoli who are offensive team. But he been waste of 35M

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Never Koulibaly would struggle that much in PL specially playing with Napoli who are offensive team. But he been waste of 35M
That was fantastic play by Sims tbh. The way he slowed down and attack the space most CBs would be left there

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So you're telling me Iwobi's Everton and Theo's and Niles' Southampton got last minute equalisers v Sp**s and Chel-****...

arteta-arsenal.gif

...happy pre mother's day to all the Gooner Mums out there!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
What are you talking about?
Same thing (Bottom club last minute comeback against London rival) happened in the Tottenham game. Only around a minute apart (Everton got their goal in the 89 and penalty for Southhampton happened in the 90' I think).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The points on the board tell a different story mate. They were at around the same level last season, when they were running away with things.

Haaland disrupts them more than helps them, I agree. But they are still a very dangerous unit when they want to be.
I think it is much too easy to blame Haaland. Football is a team game, there are more factors than him. A striker with that eye for goal would be a boon to any team. He'd make us a totally fearsome side.

I'm not saying that Haaland isn't a top goalscorer, he's a monster and Man City are still a top quality side. It'll be tough to beat them.

I think the days of out and out number 9's are on the way out though. I felt Man City were more effective with more points of attack. Everything is focused on servicing Haaland now really. I think overall it's a little counterproductive.

Top Bottom